Friday, January 19, 2018

My my my revision

There's a feeling you get after that much needed break from writing your work -- essay, story, manuscript, thesis -- and you're wondering "Who wrote this?"

My, my, my.  

I'm in the middle of that right now.  

What I found is that although I wrote the manuscript, it didn't sound anything like I thought it did.  It took me a long time to find this new voice of mine inside my head, not the standing up in front of you teacher voice, but the sitting down and having lunch or coffee with you writer voice and to manifest it on paper. 

Now, I'm hard at work because my audience matters to me -- and always has 😉.  

I don't know how many revisions remain, but you'll appreciate the results when you finally get your hands on Waking Up 😆🔥❤️👏🏾


No comments:

Post a Comment